2.21.2010

Handmade Romance

As a jewelery designer, I try to support artists.  Etsy is a great site to shop for handmade...well, handmade everything.  There are some great clothing designers on etsy, including Carol Hannah, a finalist on the last season of Project Runway.  She just launched an etsy site for her bridal collection.

Here are some pieces from her collection:



I also found an eco-friendly bridal designer, Morgan Boszilkov.  She makes dresses to order, based on your measurements, using sustainable materials.  The dress pictured below, "Charlotte," is made of a hemp/silk blend.




I found another designer on Etsy at Fairy Tale Weddings.  They will work with you to design your dream gown.  I really love the romantic feel of her dresses.  Here are a few of my favorites:


No comments:

Post a Comment