12.18.2010

Godiva Chocolate l'Orange

I recently participated in Mother's Sip & Shop.  Among the many fun and yummy things was a vodka tasting of Godiva.  (Mixing two of my favorite things- Godiva chocolate and cocktails!)  After being blown away by the tasty vodka (served in an edible chocolate shot glass), I decided I must find a recipe to put this amazing find to good use!  I came across this delicious drink- the Godiva Chocolate l'Orange!


Here's how to make it:

Ingredients

  • 3/4 ounces Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka
  • 3/4 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
  • 1/4 ounces Grand Marnier
  • Orange twist for garnish

Preparation

1. Combine Godiva Chocolate Infused Vodka, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, and Grand Marnier in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
2. Shake well and strain into a rocks glass over ice.
3. Garnish with an orange twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment