2.10.2011

Inspired Designer: Vera Wang (new collection for David's Bridal)

I am a huge fan of Vera Wang.  I wear her perfume everyday in the hopes of smelling as chic as she does!  Her amazing wedding gown collection ranges from $2000 to $12,000.  It might be a little over your budget, but don't fret!  She has just launched a new collection for David's Bridal called "White by Vera Wang."  The collection debuts at David's Bridal this Friday, February 11th.  Gowns are priced from $600 - $1400.  Here is a sample of the new collection:

 
 

David's Bridal is nation-wide with stores in Glen Burnie, Bowie, and Rockville.

1 comment:

  1. Eeek, I have an appt. this coming Tuesday to try some of these dresses on, so excited! I just hope it works out b/c I'm kinda running out of time!

    ReplyDelete