3.29.2011

Real Inspiration: Ashlea & Keith Engagement Shoot

I recently posted about this couple's beautiful wedding!  I then saw their engagement photo shoot and decided I had to share!  Also, I love their engagement story...
 Ashlea tells it, "The day we got engaged, I had a minor surgery on my foot. Keith had planned for us to take a walk in Gunpowder State Park and he seemed so excited about it that I couldn’t say no. So we went for a walk (limp in my case) in the woods and eventually ventured out to the middle of the river. When I got as far as I could go, I turned around and Keith was on one knee on a rock in the middle of the river. I can only hope someone was watching us."  What a great story?
The photographer for their engagement shoot was Tracy Detrich.  They chose to have Baltimore's Fells Point as their backdrop.  Charm City is charming!

Congratulations Ashlea and Keith!

No comments:

Post a Comment