3.06.2011

A Wedding Soiree! (In Case You Missed It)

I was a vendor at a really fun event this weekend- A Wedding Soiree! Luxury Bridal Show.  Thanks to all the brides who came out!  I also wanted to post for the brides who missed it!  The show was at the Radisson Plaza Lord Baltimore Hotel.  Their staff was very friendly and helpful and their ballroom is beautiful.

Radisson Lord Baltimore Hotel
My booth turned out great!  I had a great time meeting with brides and talking to other vendors.
That's me!  At the Alexandra Webb Jewelry booth.


Alexandra Webb Jewelry Booth
I want to thank Shawn at the Floral Studio for making a beautiful flower arrangement for my table!  Also special thanks to Sarah Canham and my mother, Suzzanne Webb for their help!

I had the chance to chat with mlc Designs.  The owner, Madeline, does custom invitations with her original art work.  (And you know how I feel about custom!  Be sure to check out her designs!)
mlc designs custom invitations
I became overly excited by the table displays!  C Scott Stevanus from Flower Studio Florist brought his 20 plus years of experience (literally) to the table and created some amazing vignettes.  My favorite included orchids hanging in clear glass balls along with linear strands of crystal hanging from silver tree branches. 


I had the chance to talk to the girls from Behind the Veil- what a fun group!  I think they would be great to work with on your wedding day!

Behind the Veil table
The evening started off with the talented Laura Stokes, harpist.  DJ Rude from Diverse Soundz Entertainment had the crowd moving!  Eventually people began dancing- and he played "Apache" by Sugarhill Gang!  Such a fun song to dance to!

Dancing the "Booty Call"

The organizer of the event, Bianca Samone, did a fabulous job!  Thank you for the invitation!
Alexandra Webb, Ashley Riddle from Up Dos for I Dos, and Bianca Samone



1 comment: