5.18.2011

Flattering Flats?

So I recently sprained BOTH of my ankles.  Ridiculous, I know.  My most recent concern- will my ankles be ready for cute shoes in time for my friends' wedding?  Currently I am sporting over-sized sneakers and really unattractive leg braces.  Those should be off in time, but will I be ready to rock a stiletto or even a reasonable strappy sandal?  Likely not.  So, on the quest to find some cute bridal-appropriate flats.  Thought you might be interested in case you want something comfy to dance the night away in or want to avoid spikes that will sink in to the ground at a garden wedding.  Here's what I have come across:

rsvp Zacari

LAUREN by Ralph Lauren Evelia Bow Ballet Flat

Kate Spade New York Flash

Calvin Klein Rya

Gwyneth Carolina

MICHAEL Michael Kors Gogo Ballet

Vigotti Artie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment