7.14.2011

Go Nude!

Nude is very chic this year.  And as always, red carpet trends are influencing the aisle.  Nude bridesmaids dresses are becoming more popular.  I have become rather obsessed with pale champagne pink and nudes!  Some brides choose to let their maids pick their own style of dresses, as long as they are in the same nude color family.
 Keep it ultra chic by keeping the bouquets and accessories in nudes, pale pinks, and white.  Might I suggest some freshwater pearl chandelier earrings:
Alexandra Webb Chandelier Earrings
Now, where to find dresses in these fab colors?  Take a look:
Jenny Yoo Bridesmaids Dresses





J.Crew Bridesmaids Dresses

Ann Taylor Bridesmaids Dresses
Alfred Angelo Bridesmaids

2 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING this look and am seriously considering Nude for my wedding which is very surprising given my usually obnoxious bright style. This is a color us brides WON'T regret in a few years! Thanks for a great post!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete