7.07.2011

Grey Glass Pearl Bridesmaids Jewelry - Custom Order

It's been awhile since I've shown you what I've been up to!  I actually have been working on a lot of custom bridal jewelry, just haven't taken the time to share that with you...I'll try to show you more soon.  In the mean time, here is a beautifully simple order I recently finished!  I really love these pieces because they are so simple and certainly something the bridesmaids will get a lot of use out of!

The bride chose large (14mm) slate grey glass pearl rounds with a simple sterling silver toggle clasp.  For matching earrings, a slightly smaller (12mm) glass pearl on a sterling silver post.   A great set that the bridemaids can wear for a lifetime.  I like to use quality materials, like sterling silver, to avoid allergic reactions and pre-mature wear.  With proper care, these pieces should hold up for many years to come!
If you want the bold look of a large pearl, choose glass pearls.  They come in a wide variety of colors and are very budget-friendly.  Want to add superior quality?  Choose Swarovski crystal pearls, they also come in amazing shades and are a bit more durable, with layers of "pearlescence" atop a crystal bead.

No comments:

Post a Comment