This week I've been posting all about Pinterest. Today, I want to talk about how to use Pinterest to find inspiration. It's SO easy. So, you're already using the "Pin It" button to pull inspiring images from all over the web. Maybe you're an advanced (read: addicted) user and you've got the iPhone App. In any case, you're using Pinterest to keep your inspiration organized. So, what else can you do? Follow people! Not just your bff, mom, and grandma are using Pinterest! Tastemakers, designers, bloggers (and just about everyone) is as well. So, here are some suggestions to get you started!
Top 10 People to Follow on Pinterest
(for wedding inspiration)
1. Courtney Spencer: Owner of Merriment Events™. Blogging at the merriment blog. www.themerrimentblog.com. Courney has a lot of great boards, including "Rustic Elegant," full of pins to inspire brides with outdoor or garden weddings.
2. Style Me Pretty: Bringing chic, stylish weddings to the masses. I love their "Wedding Cocktails" board with tons of signature cocktail ideas and recipes!
3. The Perfect Palette: A wedding blog dedicated to exploring color palette possibilities + a place to find fun + creative color ideas! With over 24,000 followers, 112 Boards, and 6,000 "Pins," you are bound to be inspired!
4. BRIDEfinds: Wedding enthusiast -- by job & hobby.
5.Green Wedding Shoes / Jen: Editor + Creative Director of Green Wedding Shoes.
6. Martha Stewart Weddings: Ideas, inspiration, and the inside scoop from the editors of Martha Stewart Weddings.
7. Gayle McConnell: I especially love her "beach wedding," board.
8. Bayside Bride: The Annapolis Wedding Inspiration Guide & Vendor Resource.
9. Stephanie Bradshaw's "Weddings & Parties" board. Bradshaw is a Charm City resident and creative director at bradshawstyling.com. She is also a lifestyle blogger.
10. Katie McDonough Kutil: owner/designer of Petal & Print - custom fabric flowers and papery delights.
I should also mention, if you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, you can find me there!