4.21.2011

Meet the Etsy Artist! (a trunk show)

My dearest readers,
I cannot believe it has been over a week since I have posted.  My apologies!  What could I be doing thats more important that writing about Baltimore weddings?  So glad you asked...
 

I'm hosting an event this Saturday, April 23, 2 - 5pm and I hope you'll join me! (Address below)

I have invited 3 other local artists currently on Etsy to bring their handcrafted wares and their amazingly-talented-selves to my boutique to meet all of you!

Brides- not only can you get a peek at my jewelry, but you can take a look at Maria Loise High's amazing fabric flower accessories, perfect for brides!  I recently interviewed her, check it out here

 
Heidi of Rowhouse 14 will aslo be there- need any thank you cards?  You could also consider getting handmade custom cards made to match your wedding...oh the possibilities, this is why I love handmade!


And the so-delish-my-fiance-can't-keep-his-hands-off-me scents and skin care potions of Raw Olive ought to keep you looking great and feeling less stressed during all of your wedding planning!

  

For more information email alexawebb@gmail.com, call 410.244.5144 or visit: http://www.alexandrawebbjewelry.com/etsyevent.html



Alexandra Webb, 1028 S. Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

No comments:

Post a Comment