10.06.2011

Interviews with Baltimore Wedding Vendors

Over the past year and a half, I have had the opportunity to interview some great Baltimore wedding vendors.  I got the inside scoop on their businesses, plus some fantastic advice that every bride needs.  I wanted to make sure you guys (my awesome readers) didn't miss the opportunity to get the 411!  So, read up!  (Interviews are linked in purple).

Tara Parekh Photography
 Early this year, I had the chance to interview Tara Parekh of Tara Parekh Photography.  You don't want to miss this interview!  Tara gives us lots of tips on choosing a photographer and getting great wedding photos.
Balance Boudoir


I had a great two-part interview with Balance Boudoir PhotographyRissa Miller, professional photographer, and Ashlee Riddle, hair stylist and owner of Up Do’s for I Do’s, tell us all about what they do at Balance Boudoir Photography.  Plus they gave us lots of tips for making the photo shoot experience comfortable and fun!

Julianne Smith, The Garter Girl

I loved talking to The Garter Girl, Julianne Smith, because her garters are handmade and a lot of what she does is custom.  Not to mention beautiful and eco-friendly!  Smith is also one of the editors of United With Love, a wedding blog for the D.C. area. 

Maria Louise High

In my interview with Maria Louise High, owner of Little Blue Studio, we talked about her lovely handmade fabric flowers.  The perfect accessory for the wedding day (or rehearsal dinner, or well, any day)!


I'm not sure if this "counts," but I did write a bit about my creative process , if you would like some insight into Alexandra Webb Jewelry (me)!  Of course, I am always posting about my custom bridal jewelry.

Garnish Boutique

I also got to sit down with my friend, Mia Antalics, owner of Garnish Boutique.  We talked about her business, trends in bridesmaids attire and tips for brides. 

Madeleine Homes, La Papillon Spa

I took a trip to La Papillon Spa in Lutherville to interview Madeleine Homes, spa owner, make-up artist, and "eyebrow whisperer."  We talked about all of the wonderful services she provides to brides and their maids.  In Part 2 of the interview, Homes gave us some great ideas on how to prepare for your wedding day and working with a make-up artist.

 Felicity C Weddings


I also got to interview Felicity Carmody of Felicity C Weddings.  She explains the role of a wedding planner and all of the ways she can help in the planning process (plus make the day of the wedding much easier for everyone involved).  In Part 2 of the interview, Carmody gives us some wedding planning tips, plus her favorite Baltimore wedding vendors!




Are you a Baltimore area wedding vendor?  Would you like to offer my readers some advice?  Please email alexawebb@gmail.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment